Custom Search

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grace, Grace, God's Grace...

God uses our struggles so many times to "wake us up" and show us His splendor that was right under our nose all along. Through our struggle with Alli's accident, as well as my own physical trials & now Mimi's, I have seen God's mighty Hand right there in our midst time and time again, from the very moment that it all happened. And I'm sure you have as well in this season in your life if you just look around and think of where you've been...
I've told others that for whatever reason God has allowed our trials this past year to be of the physical nature, and sometimes I've just wanted to scream out, "My name is not Job!" And sometimes I've even thought we should trace the family tree just to be sure we're not direct descendants!
But after the laughter, I know that I have never felt the presence of my Jesus more strongly than through this storm of life. And if that's what it takes to keep me close, then bring on the rains...His grace is truly sufficient.

No comments:

Custom Search